26 March, 2006

March 26, 1978

Today is Easter Day
TODAY IS EASTER! I woke at 5 because of a bad dream about Dracula. I went back to sleep. When I went down there were no presents but I got a card. I got a small Smarties egg under an egg cosy. After breakfast I got some felts, another egg, a puzzle ring and a Bible. After a good deal of playing and reading I went to church. Then I found 3 eggs in the sitting room. In the afternoon I watched Noel Edmonds Swap Shop awards programme. And then I played outside. Then after supper I saw ‘A.C.G.A.S’* and ‘Love Story’, a movie.
*All Creatures Great And Small

I wonder what happened to that Bible – I have one given to me at my christening as a baby, which is a white, hardly opened King James Version, and one I bought myself as a teenager, which is a falling apart Good News Bible. It’s slightly possible my parents found the christening one in a cupboard and gave me it when they finally resigned themselves to my irritating holy nature…

No comments: