02 March, 2006

March 2 1978

Opinion day.
Assembly: radio – About Skinny (Sarah) and Blimp (Steven) and the house martins. Good. Maths and French: Maths, I did more Decimal Notation. French, we revised on animals from the farm. Maths, good but slightly boring. French, awright. Library: I didn’t exchange ‘Child of China’ because it wasn’t finished. Mainly chatter. Good. The Mikado, theatre: Comic opera by Gilbert + Sullivan. Very funny. Supper + post supper: Tomorrows world, The Good Life, and Living In the Past. Lovely (like the Mikado).

1 comment:

sschledt@live.ca said...

I actually thought you were Katie Sizer. I remembered her after trying to think of someone I knew in England named Katie. Katie Sizer and I used to play together, she actually had a little brother I think and I remember them being adopted as well. She and I wrote to each other for a while after I left England.