24 March, 2006

March 24, 1978

Today is Good Friday
Until it was time for children’s T.V. I (and David and Bobby) went and played war. I made a crutch. Then I watched Jackanory and Boy from Lappland. We went to Killerton – it is having a new display of costumes and it opened today. When we got back we had lunch. After lunch we played hospitals and made Lego things. We went to feed the donkeys. After tea we played Sardines. One person hides and the others look for him and when they find him hide with him until evryone finds him. After dinner we went out and then watched The Goodies.
My mother is great at children’s games – I remember all my cousins and my uncle being astonished that she played Sardines with us.
I have just discovered a very sad website that has all the programmes that were on any given day, ever, as far as I can see.

No comments: