07 January, 2006

January 7, 1978


I again slept late. We watched Multicoloured Swap Shop at home after breakfast and later went to the Alexanders who are away for the day. We saw the rest of Swap Shop there. We had lunch there and a bath and shampoo. I did a General Progress test (to prepare me for my entrance exam into Kings High). I played Monopoly with Bobby, and we then went home. I went to the Sunday school party. We first played games, and one team game our team won. Then we ate, and then had a silent movie. I watched 'The Two Ronnies' after.


The year before this, I had started going to Sunday School, mainly because my mother was sick of me moaning I couldn't sing in the boys' choir at the church, even though my brother could (It's not fair!); my parents themselves didn't go to church, and had brought me up as a good little atheist.

No comments: