25 January, 2006

January 25, 1978

We copied a poem by an ancient Chinese poet in Handwriting. We played a game where one team has half the room and you have to get the ball to one of your team who is on a chair at the back of enemy territory in games. We won, 5-3. Easy! In Science Susan Schledt and I wrote a letter to the Meteorlogical Office to find what the weather was really like from 1925 to 1975 because our summary was from a tree. I had no homework. I lost Bobby at Miss Cranstons but he turned up.

1 comment:

Sunflower child said...

I was just checking on my own blog and decided to browse a bit... came across yours and read some. I enjoyed reading your entries! I always kept diaires as a kid myself and still do to this day. I think the first one I ever had I ended up burying in the backyard. Funny, isn't it, how fast time flys? I was only a year old in 1978, by the way. Feel free to check out my blog "The Marshall Chronicles" anytime. Keep up with the postings and have a great day!