26 September, 2009

Update

This is me posting as me again - as you will have observed there was a very long gap in there! I'm posting each entry as if written on the right day, but this year - so the gap is between the two sets of April entries, and this one may continue to be at the top for a while until I think of a solution.

Although there are gaps in the original diary, I still have a few entries (a month or so, I think) to type up. I have been out of the country, broken my shoulder, and various other sundry things, but I was reminded of this by a thread on a Guide Leaders' website about what we looked like when we were Guides.

I will endeavour to put up the last few entries in the near future, shoulder mobility permitting!

Please continue to read and (of course) comment!

No comments: